Monday 17 February 2014

WEARING// High Waist trousers

Ahhh Monday is almost over for another week, it really was quite a horrific Monday - from waking up feeling like death to my umbrella taking a tantrum and breaking on me mid storm, resulting in my preened locks turning into a fuzzy mess. Delightful. 

Understandably, I gave a huge sigh of relief when I got home and snuggled into my pyjamas and began rummaging through the latest London Fashion Week photographs! (oh so jealous!) Nevertheless whilst I am trudging through to university I decided to parade my little bargain trousers that I found on eBay. For a mere £11.99....these little bad boys are extremely comfortable, will go with any pastel top and are right on trend with their high-waistedness (if that is even a word) and their pin stripe/dog tooth pattern.







Jacket - Topshop (old)


I love big buckle belts just now and I found this one in my work, New Look for a mere £4.99. It was a medium to large as there was no smalls left however I watched a you tube video on how to put a buckle hole in a belt and I was quite proud of myself that I managed to achieve something so technical haha...all I needed was a screw and a screwdriver!! So if you are ever in need - you tube is the way forward!

Lastly, I kindly got a Topshop voucher from my boyfriends mum for Christmas. I am always so hesitant to use a voucher when I get one in case I am really in need of an outfit one day...however I decided to treat myself to this gorgeous bag! And I absolutely love it and had so many compliments about it! A perfect this season accessory!

I mentioned this jacket a little while ago, still sporting it hehe! 

Anyway, hope you have a good week everyone! I'm away to drown myself in a Terrys Chocolate Orange yummm!!

Dani Rose

[ablondestatement]

x


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting...I will reply as soon as I can! <3

Please follow me by clicking the links at the side of the page. x