Wednesday 5 September 2012

Ombre Hair...in or out?

It has come to that time of year, at the end of the summer...when my hair has went blonder or should I say "yellower" with the sun and I contemplate with the idea of going ...darker for the winter?!

Every year I come to the same conclusion..."NO just go two shades darker blonde" -and that's as far as I will go...however this year I fancy a change....

I would definitely not go dark...as I have naturally blonde hair and the blonde roots coming through dark hair really isn't a great look. However I was contemplating trying the "Ombre" style hair so I could get the best of both worlds. For those of you who aren't sure what it's like...it's a gradual change in colour from dark to light basically looking as though you are needing your hair done and have massive roots. It has appeared in all the fashion magazines and to be quite frank I personally think there is something quite hot about it...

Here are a few photographs of celebs with ombre hair...





I am a bit of a wimp when it comes to the hairdressers....and change is a big thing for me but I am seriously considering getting this done...is it fashionable or is it ewwww look at thoses roots?!

Yayyyy or No Way...???

Would love to hear your thoughts...leave a comment below!

Thanks guys!

Much  <3

[ablondestatement]

x


4 comments:

  1. Do it danzo! Xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe seriously considering it....its lovely but don't know if I would suit it! Thanks though Jenni!:D hope u and the twinnies are well! <3 xxx

      Delete
  2. I contemplated having my hair this style... But it's not really long enough to pull it off! (n)
    What would also look nice is if you keep your main, rooted area blonde... and go for a coral / light pink dye to ombre with! I've seen a few with this colour recently, and it looks gorgeous! (That, and it's easy to grow out, no root touch ups too!) :) xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your help Char! So true about no root touch ups! Same me a small fortune! I'm excited to go to the hairdressers now:D keep posted to see what I get! xxx

      Delete

Thank you for commenting...I will reply as soon as I can! <3

Please follow me by clicking the links at the side of the page. x