Friday 28 February 2014

Distressed Denim

After LFW I love to browse through the images of inspiring fashionistas from all over the world that attended LFW for outfit inspiration. There are so many eclectic and outgoing styles that I envy and wonder "would I ever be able to pull that off?" However I completely believe in this little saying...



 I completely believe you should dress in a way that makes you feel good, look great and express who you are as an individual, regardless of what fashion is.

Nevertheless after looking at the LFW photographs, I fell in love with a few bloggers styles, particularly the "Im Next" Swedish bloggers, Victoria Tornegren and Lisa Olsson. Absolute Babes!

Their styles are fashionable, yet not completely out there, but are very classy and almost "Zara" like. After scowering through their blogs, I noticed that they have been sporting the most amazing distressed denim look and I believe every girl should invest in a pair!  Not only will it most likely come back in and out of fashion year in year out, can be worn time and time again, BUT it looks fab on everyone! Team with heels for a night out or flats for a relaxed Sunday look...here are a few of their pictures here. 
*All pictures from here. 







Just WOW!

So I have put together a few beaut options, that are reasonably priced and wont break the bank! Can't wait to get a pair !!


New Look Jeans
Topshop Jeans
eBay Jeans
SheInside Jeans

Let me know what you think of this look! Give me a follow on Blog Lovin' by clicking the first icon below! <3

Kisses,
Danielle 
x


Follow on Bloglovin
    

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting...I will reply as soon as I can! <3

Please follow me by clicking the links at the side of the page. x