Friday 17 January 2014

New Look, New Year

Happy New Year everyone! It's a new year, meaning it's time for a new wardrobe! 
If you are like me and are already sick of going into the shops and seeing SALE SALE SALE and are looking for the new styles well we are in hope....SS14 has landed and ohh how I loveeee it!


Spring is one of my favourite fashion seasons, getting away from all the Christmas sparkle and bringing some more bright colours into my wardrobe, really does put a spring back in my step...even if it is still minus 2 outside! 

I love how our fashion styles have went from fantastically, fancy party styles to comfortable, loose and simple key pieces. Absolutely perfect for hiding our Christmas puddings! The combination of cute pastels and monochrome prints are perfect to wear with your darker denims and pleather from last season, but still maintain a fresh new look!

Everywhere I look there are gorgeous dusky pink and dusty blue shades everywhere, it is so refreshing to see cute colours, and me being a typical girly girl I cannot resist!


Being a typically skint student, particularly in January, I went on the hunt for a few cheaper,yet good quality tops that will see me right through this season. Tops that I could be comfortable in yet can be worn with almost anything....

I came across these little beauties and I absolutely love them....just where and when can I wear them? This weekend perhaps......(so much for being skint, you say!) 

Polka Dot top - New Look - £14.99 (In Store)
Gold Chain - New Look - £7.99
Rings - Topshop - £12.99



I couldn't resit buying myself a few must have accessories that can be taken from season to season,
I got this cute ring set from Topshop with a Christmas voucher I had. I love little midi rings, however I think it will take me a while to trust that they aren't going to fall off! I also got this chain from New Look, my other one was past it's sell by date and I cant resist a chunky chain to spruce up a plain top!



I also seen this cute coat online which if I had the money for I would be buying asap, such a perfect transition from deep, darker plaid patterns in the winter, to cute pale pink in the early months of spring....I can't imagine these will be available for long so snap up yours here...

Anyway, it is time for the weekend, my exams are finished and I am looking forward to chilling out and catching up with friends! I hope use all have a lovely weekend:)

much love
DR x


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting...I will reply as soon as I can! <3

Please follow me by clicking the links at the side of the page. x