Monday 21 October 2013

Dolce Dolce Dolce....S/S 2013

Heyyyyy!! Oh my, I cannot believe the last time I blogged was May! However I have returned, and I am back baby! 

I have been away graduating (with an honours in Psychology) partying like a typical student in the Summer and well errrr...working out what to do with life!

I am now almost 7 weeks into my Masters course, a masters in International Fashion Marketing and absolutely loving it! I thought it was about time I got back into my blogging which I have missed so dearly and can I just say, you will be sick of the sight of me by the time I am finished!

Anyway, my first blog is going to be my absolute admiration for Dolce and Gabbana Spring Summer 2014 runway show!

How I cannot waitttttt for Spring/Summer next year and not only to just depress us enough that us British people have atleast 6months to wait until the glorified weather appears! Nevertheless I was eager to show you guys who haven't already seen it!


Firstly, the hair and make up are stunning, so soft and effortless. Gorgeously dewy and sun-kissed skin with loose waves often plaited with small flower crowns ( you all know how much I love a crown!) to add to the Roman/Greek goddess look.

I love the connotations of Italy, particularly Rome with the ancient gold coins and gold detailed dresses which amplify the richness and luxurious feel of the brand.

The lace detailing in several of the pieces as well as the contrasting polka dot pieces really emphasize the femininity within this collection.

The fabrics used are exquisite and the tiny detailing of the buttons and the accessories add to the glamorous feel of the outfits.

Just Wow!

I loveeeeee the music. A few of my colleagues were unsure if it went with the "Rome" feel of the collection however I think it accentuates the elegant, sophistication of Swan Lake and relates perfectly to the brand and collection.

What do you think?

Let me know your thoughts!

Danielle 

x



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting...I will reply as soon as I can! <3

Please follow me by clicking the links at the side of the page. x