Sunday 17 February 2013

Valentine - I could be the one

Happy Valentines weekend people! I hope you all had a romantic weekend and for those of you that are single..I hope you partied it up in style! 

I had a cute night away with my other half on Friday - we were both off so thought we would take the opportunity to eat , eat some more and well... eat!
We went for a little lunch in a cute cafe that we always go to and then headed off to our hotel to enjoy the luxurious spa and well - splash about the pool like kids! 
We then quickly got ready and went out for a romantic Italian meal and then went back to the hotel with lots of treats and a DVD!

It was a nice chilled day and it goes the same with what I wore too! I didn't want to look too fancy however I still put a bit of effort in hehe!

Here are a few pictures I took with my iPhone again whilst getting ready...





Outfit 1 - During the day: >Disco Pants - Glamorous > Neon Top - Topshop >Bag - Marc by Marc Jacobs >Faux Leather Jacket - Missselfridge - >Boots - Daisy Street

Outfit 2 - >Dress - Asos > Scarf - Alexander McQueen > Belt - Urban Outfitters > Bag - Vivienne Westwood

I love this neon top as it's one of those ones that sit so carefree and you can wear it with anything to give a laid-back vibe! I love anything neon at the moment so this was a must have! Wearing it with faux leather and shiny leggings really combines the two seasons!

I have worn this dress before however I couldn't resit wearing red on valentines day! It's a perfect dress that can be dressed down with accessories and tights for a more casual look! Cute!

Anyways ! I was so excited that we had a bit of nice weather today...pleaseeee hurry up summerrrr!

mch love
[ablondestatement] 
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting...I will reply as soon as I can! <3

Please follow me by clicking the links at the side of the page. x