Thursday 31 January 2013

Geek! Have you been spiked?!




Spike Hat - c/o 2amStyles
Geek Jumper - c/o Fashion Frank
Skirt - Blunt

This was shot a few weeks ago, and due to the miserable snow/rain weather we are having here in Scotland I have been unable to get out and shoot! Boooo! But this was a nice sunny (cold) day so thought I would team this gorgeous cosy jumper with this amazing skirt to really funk up the outfit a bit! 

Teaming fancy skirts with cute jumpers and accessories really can casual the skirt down and create a more laid back, during the day outfit! 

I absolutely love this hat! I picked it out from 2amstyles - As you know I love anything with spikes or studs and I think this goes perfect on one of those days when you can't be bothered doing your hair or just to team up with an outfit to give it a cool - "I don't give a f*ck look!"

I cannot wait to take it on my holidays in the summer - Ibiza -  imagine high waist, washed out denim shorts, crop top and this cap! Wowza!

I really do need to get something booked - this weather is killing me!

[ablondestatement]
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting...I will reply as soon as I can! <3

Please follow me by clicking the links at the side of the page. x