Wednesday 12 December 2012

VOGUE - Eat your heart out baby!


In Vogue We Trust Slouch Tee - Fashion Frank
Tutu Skirt - Fashion Frank
Platform shoes - Grey City Shoes

Wowzaaaaaa its freeeeeezinggggg! But chin up kids! It's less than two weeks until Christmas! Can you believe it? I can't! I'm super excited this year....it can't come quick enough!!

Anyway....Today I ventured out into the cold to do some pictures of this fabulous new outfit to arrive at my workplace Fashion Frank! Yessss it doesn't look that cold but trust me I was freezing haha!

As you may have realised I love a bit of black...well a lot actually! As soon as I seen this top I couldn't wait to shoot it! Its a crop top however it is long enough that you can tuck it into a high waisted skirt (like the one pictured ) or disco pants etc! I particularly like how it is off the shoulder and creates that chilled (not giving a toss) attitude! However of course with the cheeky slogan and mention of Vogue it is perfect for going from day to night!

This tutu skirt by BLUNT at Fashion Frank is fabulous! It has been cleverly crafted to give a perfect "sticky-out" look. It is a dream skirt that has a feminine class to it that could be worn on a night out or casual during the day too! Black skirts are a great investment and they will never go out of fashion!

I decided to team it with yes...my all time favourite pork pie hat, peace belt and of course my one and only Grey City "Rebel" boots that I got as an early Christmas present! I have wanted these boots for ages and was delighted when I got them (especially slightly early) so I can showcase them on my many Christmas nights out!

I must admit though...I think it would be a health and safety issue walking in these shoes in this weather....I almost slipped today teehee! Clumsy is my middle name!

Anyhoo...I hope use are all getting organised for Christmas...I am not even close! eeeeek! Wish me luck!

mch lv
[ablondestatement]
x


1 comment:

  1. oh dear,you look gorgeous!!amazing style&great blog!!Im following you now dear for support!hope you can follow me back <3 kisses!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting...I will reply as soon as I can! <3

Please follow me by clicking the links at the side of the page. x