Sunday 9 December 2012

Bitch I'm in the 212...

I write this from my death bed...in my dressing gown and all cosy with my pup Alfie -  A very small shadow of myself last night....

Myself and my besties went through to Glasgow for a Christmas night out and went to 212! We had a booth and lots of Belvedere vodka...I think there will be many soar heads this morning!

Anyway...since it was a nice occasion I decided to get myself a new outfit!...here is a few snaps!



Belt - Moschino

I loved the colour and cut of this dress. Midi dresses are very in this season and look very classy and chic! I love wearing a backless dress however there is always a problem of what bra to wear! HOWEVER I found a solution finally! I ordered a sticky on bra from eBay - I wasn't quite sure if it was going to work but I didn't mind buying it as it was only £2.89! WELL it worked a treat! Tried and tested and I had no problems!

You can check the bra out here!

I teamed the dress with this clutch and moschino belt. Can't beat a black and gold accessory with any outfit! I invested in this clutch bag from ASOS because I loved the wee horses on the front...looks sort of vintage! Love it!

Anyway..I am away to go and make myself a hangover meal! NOM NOM NOM!

Wish me luck! hehe

mch lv
[ablondestatement]

x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting...I will reply as soon as I can! <3

Please follow me by clicking the links at the side of the page. x