Tuesday 18 December 2012

Skater, sequin, SHOWTIME!!



This is the ultimate Christmas dress! Black and sequin galore! It is one of these dresses that never goes out of fashion and can be worn year in year out! I teamed it with these fabulous wedges that I absolutely love! Black and crosses - exactly what every girl needs in her wardrobe! - Goes with everything!
I great investment for these long winter months that we have in Scotland!

Strike a pose!!

PS it's Christmas a week todayyyyy!! Yeeehaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!

Hope you are all organised for Christmas...I on the other hand is possibly the most laidback, unorganised person this year...I just cannot be bothered to venture out to the shops when it is going to be so busy!

Happy Holidays everyoneeeeeee!

mch lv
[ablondestatement]

x

1 comment:

Thank you for commenting...I will reply as soon as I can! <3

Please follow me by clicking the links at the side of the page. x