Thursday 6 December 2012

CAUTION...trend alert





Velvet spiked skirt - Fashion Frank
Smoke Print Crop top - Fashion Frank
Pork Pie Hat - Fashion Frank

This shoot was taken a few weeks ago, it was a gorgeous winter day.....freezing yet the sun was splitting the trees! Hence the reason why I am squinting - no it's not a smoldering pose...the sun was actually really bright hehe!

I love this combo...the cute little skirt is a this season must have...would look perfect on a night out with bare legs and super cute with a cosy jumper and tights for during the day!

I have featured this top with the matching midi skirt previously, however it shows that this top can go with anything to give a cool party look that is EXCLUSIVE to Fashion Frank! (my beloved work).

I cannot resist teaming this hat with absolutely everything to give an outfit that extra quirkiness - great little investment - can wear on a bad hair day and on nights out! RESULT!

PS.I am super excited! I have a few Christmas nights outs in the next week so I will be sure to post my ensembles straight after I have showcased them!

This year I have decided to go for pieces that are versatile and  I will be able to wear them again, because I have got into the habit of buying a fancy dress and only wearing it once and to be honest - It's simply not viable to do so when being a poor student! Teehee!

So watch this space....images coming your way soooooon!

mch luv
[ablondestatement]
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting...I will reply as soon as I can! <3

Please follow me by clicking the links at the side of the page. x