Thursday 18 October 2012

Tomorrow is another day...







I actually cannot wait for tomorrow and next weekend! Party party party! THE WEEKEND BEGINS HERE! However I have bought yet another dress..please someone stop me! I am going to be one poor student with loads of dresses and nowhere to go!

I just absolutely love this cobalt blue colour and especially the studs! Studs studs studs! I could decorate my body with studs and be happy! hehe! 

I have decided I am going to wear this this weekend when I go to Newcastle! Going to team it with these black boots and a black and gold clutch! So simple yet quite sophisticated too!

Shop it now www.fashionfrank.com

7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous blue dress, you look stunning!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Rachel! I loveeee this colour! Nice addition to the winter wardrobe and Makes a change from me wearing black! Hehe! x

      Delete
  2. You look stunning! I love the dress!

    Emma x
    http://beautyandrags.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Emma! I love this dress too! It's great to bring a bit colour into my wardrobe and I cannot get enough of the studs! hehe!

      D x

      Delete
  3. Milex! Your awesome as always! Thanks so much for the lovely compliment! <3 xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting...I will reply as soon as I can! <3

Please follow me by clicking the links at the side of the page. x