Tuesday 23 October 2012

It's ALL about the Midis AND Mesh!

Midis, Midis, Everywhere! Everywhere I look I see Midi dresses and skirts! I honestly can't say I am complaining - It makes such a nice change from your typical going-out mini dresses!

I think midi skirts and dresses are perfect for that everyday look teamed with a cosy jacket and ankle boots! The best of it is...you don't have to worry about finding a cute skirt or bottoms - you have the perfect outfit already for accessorizing! NO effort needed! That's what I love! 

It's even better for nights out (I'm sure guys won't agree) HOWEVER - it gives off a very sexy, yet classy look as you can still show off those pins but don't have to worry about using lots of tan! 

Here are a few examples of perfect during the day midi's that I have found! - All 3 are different styles - Tank, Polo neck and long sleeved and all would look perfect for going shopping to cocktails!




The next 3 beauties I am going to show you is a style I am noticing more and more and in particular within Midis -Mesh panelling! I think it is such a clever way to sneakily show some flesh without being "tarty" and because it is a midi you can get away with it even more! Having tried on a few I can really agree it does have an amazing effect and again you can just pop it on without any fuss!




Yes...the last picture is me! TeeHee! However I hope you agree it is quite an effective going out style that is not only comfortable to wear but very flattering on!

Anyways enough of my rambling!

Speak soon beauties!

<3

[ablondestatement]

x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting...I will reply as soon as I can! <3

Please follow me by clicking the links at the side of the page. x