Monday 15 October 2012

My Recent Buys.. Dress to Impress!


Motel Dress £25.00



Love Dress Ox Blood Drape Back Dress £32.00

Fashion Frank Dress Sequin Peplum £30.00



I have went on a little internet shopping spree and bought myself a few beauties for the next coming weeks. The next few weekends are fun filled with nights out with my girls and I cannot wait!

This weekend I have a dance event where I am going to see Steve Angello! I cannot wait for it! So I thought I would definitely need a new outfit! The following weekend the girls and I are going to Newcastle for a few of the girls birthdays and ofcourse HALLOWEEN! My fave time of year! But....I am thinking....am I possibily getting to old to be dressing up?! I am 23 after all!...What you think?

Nevertheless I have 3 new gorgeous dresses to wear and I just cannot decide what one to wear when!

All three are totally different and a brilliant price for what you get! All have arrived and are gorgeous on!
I will post photographs shortly! I like how I will definitely wear all three again whether it is at a Christmas party or wear it as a top with leggings and a belt for a more day-time look.

Cannot wait for the weekend and to show you guys them on!

Watch this space!

Ps hope your Monday wasn't too bad! hehe!

[ablondestatement]

x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting...I will reply as soon as I can! <3

Please follow me by clicking the links at the side of the page. x