Thursday 25 October 2012

EYE like it Solo







Eyelet mad here at Fashion Frank HQ. Loving this new piece from our BLUNT collection - Midi, deep V, split and eyelet! Eye like it alottttt! Excuse the pun!


This dress is available online from www.fashionfrank.com. They have some perfect dresses available for the winter seasons and my godddd I can't get enough of them. Black/midis/minis/sexy/mesh! What more could you want??

Whilst I write this I am jiving about to "Riding Solo" by Neyo! What an old classic but ohhh it get's me hyperrrr! 

Ps I do realise I look rather...how can I put it..."witchy" in these pictures....(pale and pasty) yes my summer tan has disappeared and the fake tan has been looked out - don't worry! HAHA!

I am bracing myself for this weekends antics - I'm driving down to Newcastle for a night of carnage with my gals for my sister from another mr's birthday! Actually cannot wait! Then on Saturday I have a Halloween event to attend back in my home town! Butttttt!!! What am I going to dress up as? 

Maybe a witch is appropriate?! What you think?!

[ablondestatement]

x

1 comment:

  1. I love it :)

    http://thomasgain.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting...I will reply as soon as I can! <3

Please follow me by clicking the links at the side of the page. x