Thursday 20 September 2012

B L U N T - Autumn Winter Collection has arrived!!






Blondie Mesh Tube Dress - Fashion Frank 
Hair - Allana Murphy

At the weekend the fabulous Fashion Frank shoot took place for their new collection and I was one of the models! What a fabulous team we had and we managed to create some gorgeous photographs!....

Stacey Leigh Spalding is one of my best friends so it may seem biased however she is one of the most amazing makeup artist I have ever worked with. She has worked with people such as Obscure Couture, BBC and is about to be a makeup artist for Mrs Browns Boys! Just to name a few;) She is available for bookings so please have a cheeky look at her facebook! <3

Allana Murphy is a successful Hairdresser and Business woman and worked her magic on my normally flat lifeless hair and wowzaaaa what a result! I wish I could have her at my beck and call for my nights out! 
I have linked her facebook page as well so please drop her an email if you are in need of a fabulous hairdresser! :)

The outfit though...OMG! I am in loveeeeeeeee! As you can see it is souch a gorgeous piece and is sooo flattering on! I hope you love it as much as I do!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting...I will reply as soon as I can! <3

Please follow me by clicking the links at the side of the page. x