Friday 17 August 2012

FIERCEEEEE

Well you can probably tell by now that I am a typical "girlie" girl. I have been since I was a little girl and loved playing with Barbies and  dolls houses! I absolutely adore anything that has sequins or sparkle. Therefore when my work Fashion Frank brought in these fabulous gold shorts I couldn't wait to try them on and show you guys!

 I decided to wear them with this Black Cross tee so that the emphasis wasn't taking away from the shorts. The simple cut out at the back still gives it an edgy look!







I think I am going to wear these shorts tonight out to my friends leaving night....got a good old girlie night out! Cannot wait to get a good catch up and a goosip!

I hope all you beauties have got a fun packed weekend !

[ablondestatement]
x

2 comments:

  1. i'm a girlygirl too :p
    i love wearing black/gold as well! can't go wrong haha

    http://www.tseparfait.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. tse parfait! The best way to be is a girlygirl right?! hehe! I know! Black and gold are brilliant together! I love your style! <3

      [ablondestatement] x

      Delete

Thank you for commenting...I will reply as soon as I can! <3

Please follow me by clicking the links at the side of the page. x