Tuesday 21 August 2012

Over the weekend I have been very busy collecting little bits and bobs for this weekend. I am off to Creamfields - a music dance festival that I have been going to religiously for the past four years!

I absolutely love going to Creamfields....only problem is that you cannot predict the weather so you have to take every waterproof and warm clothing as possible! Especially after last years escapades with the torrential rain and crazy mud bath that we were dancing in!




>:: Cross Belt - Urban Outfitters::<  >:: Rucksack - Primark::<  >::Peace Necklace - Urban Outfitters::<
>::Black Bodysuit - American Apparel::<  >:: Leopard Print Socks - Happy Campers::<

Here is a sneak preview of some of my new buys.... I love every single one...I have noticed I am buying lots of black things just now...can't resist a wee black number..goes with everythingggg!

Looking forward to showcasing them at Creamfields....going to attempt to not wear them until then! Do you think I can manage ?!

Have a good week homiessss!<3

Blog soon:)

mwah!

[ablondestatement]
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting...I will reply as soon as I can! <3

Please follow me by clicking the links at the side of the page. x