Monday 23 July 2012

No Carbs before Marbs...my holiday outfits!

As I promised...I thought I would give use all a sneak peek of what I am putting in my suitcase for my holiday! 
: Bag - Miss Selfridge : sale
: Wedges- Topshop : sale
This is my outfit for the Champagne Spray Pool party. I normally wouldn't wear wedges during the day...especially around a pool haha...however after watching TOWIE and hearing stories from various people...this is a very glam pool party!
:Dress - Glamorous:
:Clutch - New Look:
:Wedges - H&M:
:Gold necklace - Topshop:

I love this top...I got it in the larger size so I could wear it as a dress. It is very see through so I will be combining it with a tube top underneath or simply over a bikini during the day. The colour is gorgeous..the picture reallydoesn't do it any justice...and I loveee anything with fringing!
I actually bought this bag as a gift for my boss but decided I had to get myself one as it goes with absolutely everything...and again anything with studding is my definite must have!
These wedges are amazing..to start off with they were kinda uncomfortable but I have broken them in and they will be ideal for dancing the night away!!
I got this necklace last season in Topshops sale and has been a fabby little number for jazzing up any old outfit!

I am dancing around my room with excitiement for tomorrow..its finally here!! Hehe! So I may not be posting as often as I should however not to worry I will take plenty of photographs of my outfits for use and will blog my heart away when I get back!

Please feel free to follow me on instagram to keep up to date with my goings ons though!

Anyways Au Revoir!!...don't know the Spanish hahaha...see me again when I am tanned:D (hopefully)

Mwah!

[ablondestatement]
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting...I will reply as soon as I can! <3

Please follow me by clicking the links at the side of the page. x