Wednesday 8 August 2012

I'm Backkkk.....P.S I'm in Vogue!!! hehe x


Hello my beauties!! Omg it feels like foreverrrrrr since I have been blogging...I am so sorry for the lack of attention I have been giving use but I was living the dream and partying it up in Marbella...then got a cheeky flight to Ibiza!! NAUGHTYYYY!

What an eventful 2weeks it has been and I seem to have brought the weather back with me.... Hallelujah!!
I hope use have all had a lovely, eventful few weeks..my holiday was finished with a bang when da boss of Fashion Frank gave me a wee call to let me know we were featured in the September issue of VOGUE!!! (the best one) ;) hehehehe....



Although it was a small feature...at least I can say I have my wee face in Vogue! yipeeeeee! 

I was also welcomed with the exciting news of new men's tees being launched within Fashion Frank which...can I say....I fancy the pants off these tees.....even though they are for guys I want, I want, I want!
How hot would these be teamed with denim shorts or disco pants!....have a sneeky peek! 




ALL OF THE ABOVE ARE ONLY 20QUID!!....AVAILABLE HERE NOW!

Anyway! Hope you are out enjoying this glorious sunshine...got a few amazing blogs coming soon so keep ur eyes peeled!

Mch Love
[ablondestatement]

x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting...I will reply as soon as I can! <3

Please follow me by clicking the links at the side of the page. x