Monday 2 July 2012

Festival Fashion Fun

It's that time of year when all the festivals are in full swing and are costing us bunch of student alcoholics a fortune...! Absolutely worth it though! Every year I make my way down to Creamfields in Cheshire for a full weekend of camping and absolute carry on! 

The one thing that I find difficult to plan is the outfit because you never know what the weather is going to be like and after last years wash out I am definitely being more prepared this year with a few pairs of leggings as well as my trust worthy shorts! (Just in case) But fingers crossed this year it will be a scorcher!

So at Frank Fashion we have put together a few little beauties that we think would be perfect for that festival...no matter where it is!

1. Cross Leggings £10.00  2. Wooden Stud Bangle £8.00 
 3. Cut Out Skull Tee £16.99 
4. Pink Satchel £25.00 5. Cross Detail Levis' £45.00
 [all from www.fashionfrank.com





 I love this cut out playsuit from Fashion Frank - I teamed it with these Jeffrey Campbell Litas however I definitely would not be going to a festival in these...Hunter welly boots all the way..comfort and warmth!!

Happy Festivalling! 

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting...I will reply as soon as I can! <3

Please follow me by clicking the links at the side of the page. x