Friday 15 June 2012

Peplum Parties!

Right now I am absolutely adoring the "Peplum" style dresses, tops and skirts! Although it is not your typical body-con, it does feature a protruding over skirt which somehow creates a classy and expensive look! Not only that, it accentuates us gals best bits - our waists!  It's ideal for various events, from interviews, BBQ's or weddings! 

I particularly love the colour coral just now as it looks great against a tan or when your going out on holiday! I am definitely getting a peplum dress for my holiday in Marbella!(Which can I say is only a month away yaaa!) I am going to team it with a pair of gold wedges and a statement gold necklace! 








[ablondestatement] x

2 comments:

  1. I would love to wear that outfit for a special dinner date!

    -Lauren
    http://adornlafemme.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely agree Lauren! I want those wedges so bad...I am going to wait to see if they go down in price in the sale! hehe! bargain hunters! thanks for the comment!
    [ablondestatement] x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting...I will reply as soon as I can! <3

Please follow me by clicking the links at the side of the page. x