Tuesday 19 June 2012

Blinging it up....

Sorry for not posting over the weekend guys, but to be totally honest I had a crazy weekend and the Sunday was spent dieing in my bed of a horrible hangover...feeling sorry for myself, whilst I demolished a Dominoes pizza and cried like a baby at My Sisters Keeper! That film should be banned from being on the television on a Sunday when there is vulnerable people such as myself watching it haha!

I had quite an eventful weekend, I attended my friends amazing party with my Miss Scotland finalist friends! Wahh thats a mouthful! It resulted in all of us being extremely drunk and clubbing! Good night! We had the pleasure of Kevin Bridges company (a Scottish comedian) who entertained us for the night! What a guy! We made the Scottish Sun paper today because of it!

I decided to opt for a casual yet smart outfit...with Red or Dead leather look leggings and my cream peplum (love a peplum) top that I bought from...WAIT FOR IT..Primark! For 8quid! Result! I dressed it up with a new necklace that I got from Topshop for £16.50 and some old jewellery finds that I have collected over the years!




(Slightly drunk in this last photo pahaha...I do not encourage alcohol abuse lol) x

2 comments:

  1. You are so beautiful :) !

    http://karmellove.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. aleXandra! Thank you so much for the lovely comment. You are too kind! Thanks for visiting my blog! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting...I will reply as soon as I can! <3

Please follow me by clicking the links at the side of the page. x