Thursday 14 June 2012

Satin and Studs Babyeeee!

Well its Thursday and I am sitting in the office day-dreaming about what I am going to wear out at the weekend! I am off to one of my fellow Miss Scotland Finalists party with all the Miss Scotland gals! I'm uber excited as she has a massssssive gazebo, catering and a guest celebrity comedian coming so I want to make the effort and look cool!


Sooo I'm going to get one of Fashion Frank's  "Spike it Low" shirts and team it with denim shorts and my Plaid Litas that I have totally abandoned and forgot about! I love this satin shirt because it is very flattering when on...with its cut out back (to show a little bit flesh) and it's hi-lo style to cover my behind if I am in leggings hehe! The added spikes gives it that quirky,edgy look too! Love it!
By teaming with denim shorts and my Litas will hopefully create a chilled but funky look that I am after!

Roll on the weekend! :D









No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting...I will reply as soon as I can! <3

Please follow me by clicking the links at the side of the page. x