Tuesday 5 June 2012

Miss Scotland After Party Outfit!

It has been almost 3 weeks since my Miss Scotland final...cannot believe it! I said at the time, I could not wait to blog about my after party dress and to be quite honest it flew out of my head until today! The boss and I were discussing outfits for The Scottish Fashion Awards which we are attending on Monday and I have decided I am going to make use of this little beaut!

The fabulous Carolyn Baxter  is an amazingggg fashion designer and blogger from Edinburgh who came to my rescue when I had a dress mishap a week before the final...wahh! Thankfully I have followed Carolyn's blogs for a while and came across this fabulous dress on her website! She kindly made it for me in a few days and it fit like a glove!! - I cannot recommend her enough!

The dress was amazing to wear...such fantastic material and attention to detail. It also has a detachable train so you can alternate the style of the dress! I personally went for all glamour by wearing the train!
I teamed it with these amazing shoes that I got on a shop on eBay! Result!

Go check out Carolyn's website and if your ever in need of a gorgeous dress different to anyone else then keep her in mind! 

This is not me (obviously) hehe... This is a photograph of a model wearing Carolyn Baxter's dress which is featured on her website.



 My gorgeous Miss Scotland friends...Miss Scotland,Nicole Treacy and Megan McLean!

Myself and my fabulous friend Sam Fyfe!



And my beyond fabulous shoes from eBay!:D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting...I will reply as soon as I can! <3

Please follow me by clicking the links at the side of the page. x