Monday 4 June 2012

I've been wearing this a bit too much


Too Close Stud Dress - Fashion Frank

I just love this dress and have worn about 6 times already.  I don't know why but it just works well as a day dress which I never thought when I first seen it arrive into the office.  I thought i just do a quick post to show it off.  Now 'm going to put it in the back off my wardrobe andckeep it there until my girlie holiday as I don't want to get sick of it before I go! now go get yours here [ablondestatement]

2 comments:

  1. Amazing white dress!!! You look absolutely stunning!!! Love your style dear!
    Kisses
    Elena
    http://dcinstyle.com/blog/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Elena! Thank you so much for your lovely comment! Your blog is fabulous...I love how you make everything look so effortless! Mch love Danielle x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting...I will reply as soon as I can! <3

Please follow me by clicking the links at the side of the page. x