Monday 24 March 2014

My Cheap and Cheerful Pastel Fix

This time last week I was having a bit of a wardrobe meltdown. One of those days when you look in your wardrobe and even though it is full of lovely things, I just needed a new fix of something new for the weekend!

With it being a five week month and being super skint, I told myself I could NOT spend anymore than £20...and I somehow managed to do it!?

Yes!

I found these little beauties on Missguided. They both come in various colours and to be quite frank I could have them all. However I have an obsession with mint just now so opted for this crop top and went for a nudey/peach skirt as I thought I would get good wear out of this over the summer months....sensible move I think! 
PS it came with a little Kinder Bueno so thought I would picture that too...yummmeee!


 Top - Missguided £9.99
Skirt - Missguided £9.99
Normally at that price I would be a little hesitant about the quality of the product but when it arrived I couldn't be happier, the skirt is a nice thick fabric called "scuba" and is fab because you can't shoot peas through it. The top is also a softer material and not the clingy type that can often look cheap. Love them!

Nevertheless, after all that excitement of a new outfit, I decided it was a little fancy for a house party that I was attending at the weekend, so I opted for my pink trousers that I featured on the blog last week....definitely going to get use out of them...BUT I have a night out in a few weeks for my best friends birthday so will give the skirt a shot on the town then! Outfit sorted!




Ps where would I be without those nude heels and cute little necklace?! Not had them off since I got them... you can find them here from New Look <3

PS my favourite that I am pictured with is wearing a cute denim dress from Toppers, you can find it here...

Anyway, after struggling to get through yesterdays hangover, I am finally starting to feel a little like myself again...

I hope you all had a fab weekend!

Kisses
Danielle
x

    

2 comments:

  1. LOVE. pastel colours really making a big hit this season + you have pulled them off perfectly!
    please check out my up + coming blogg
    http://iamchristiemartin.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. pretty nice blog, following :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting...I will reply as soon as I can! <3

Please follow me by clicking the links at the side of the page. x