Wednesday 29 January 2014

SS14 Basics Haul - Forever 21

Today was a good day. I was in university in the morning, which was actually very interesting, telling us what this semester will involve and I became almost excited for this year *coff* dork! Anyway,  I became inspired to have a wander around the shops especially since it was NOT raining... and I had a little time to spare until my train so I simply couldn't resist.

Well as I suspected, I was lured into buying something. Not surprised. Bangin' bargains and me DO NOT mix! As I was saying, I found myself in Forever 21. I must admit, I am not usually a regular shopper of Forever 21, although I do like a lot of their products - I do normally find their products to be more of a bohemian, relaxed style and I do not always fit this look. Nevertheless, as soon as I walked in I spotted exactly what I was looking for!





I am planning on going to a club night this weekend, and wanted something comfortable yet on trend to wear to it. I have had my eye on getting a pastel, baby pink skirt for a while as they are perfect to take from winter to summer, just remove the tights! However I haven't been able to find one that was just right!...Until now!:D

(It looks slightly peachy in colour in this pic but it more baby pink) - Bag yourself one now! Not available online but had just came into store today! Team with tights, casual tee and Chelsea boots for during the day. At night, either remove the tights and wear a small ankle strap heel for a sophisticated look or punk it up with cute bling and leather jacket! For a mere £12!!!

If that is not a wardrobe investment I don't know what is!

After finding this beaut, I decided I was in need of a few cute tees for during the day glam and uni, each of these tops were between £4 -£6 and don't you agree that they would go lovely with this skirt?!

 AND being a big fan of monochrome and cute accessories I decided to purchase this striped bad boy which would take me from day to night in no time... (has a gorge scoop back too)! I loved this makeup bag as well and thought why not brighten up my handbag with some statement florals! cuteeeee!



So if like me you haven't shopped in Forever 21 for a while, I would suggest you get ur ass down there for some sweet bargains to update that winter wardrobe of yours!

PS sorry mum, I know I shouldn't be buying anymore haha! 

Have a lovely week peeps! And look out for my latest makeup bag must-haves in the next few days.

Ciao!
DR
[ablondestatement]
X


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting...I will reply as soon as I can! <3

Please follow me by clicking the links at the side of the page. x