Monday 27 May 2013

Change is good..change is happening!


Sorry for the lack of blogging over the past few weeks. I have had big changes happening with my studying, career, and of course with winning Miss Intercontinental Scotland I have been busy but almost not at the same time?! If that makes sense.

Having went from studying constantly for my final year exams to not studying at all has been a crazy transition and I am still getting used to it! I have also left my job at Blunt/Fashion Frank and I am now going to be combining two jobs over the summer, working in New Look and as a receptionist to save over the summer for what I think will be the beginning of a difficult year doing my Masters in Human Resource Management. (Yes I am off my head hehe).

Anyway, I haven't had much of a chance to go shopping however as ever, every girl has the chance to do some online shopping! I have been selling a few of my dresses on Ebay and they have been funding my weekends and shopping habits the past week or so! 


I am also filling my spare time with one of my favourite hobbies, making flower crowns! I have opened up my very own online boutique on Asos Markertplace, if you have a spare minute go check my crowns out. They are perfect for all your summer festivities!! 


Here are a few pictures of my favourite pieces here...




Anyways back to the blogging about my new fashion finds! I managed to brave my fear of getting an all in one bodysuit - I love anything backless just now and this seemed like a perfect idea to invest in a backless black bodysuit that can be fashioned and accessorised in any season!

I wore this at the weekend and unfortunately didn't get many full length pictures however you can check out the bodysuit which is available to buy here from Missguided

I teamed it with cute neon accessories that didn't break the bank and I can get used out of time and time again! Check them out here!





Anyway, I hope this has kept you all in the loop and I will keep you posted with my goings on!

blog soon ladzzzz!

[ablondestatement]
x

2 comments:

  1. You are a beaut! x


    www.thingsidothinkandbuy.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww thanks sooo much Charlotte! I absolutely love reading your blog! <3 x

      Delete

Thank you for commenting...I will reply as soon as I can! <3

Please follow me by clicking the links at the side of the page. x