Tuesday 19 March 2013

Cuff that!

Having being doing my uni work - what seems to be constantly at the moment, often results in me being slightly distracted and wandering onto have a look at what I could buy myself!

Online shopping is deadly- I have decided! Hehe!

Anyway, I came across these pretty cuffs and I instantly fell in love! 


I love how unique they are - I haven't seen anything like this in any of our retail shops and decided to sell them myself so you fashionista's can wear them and love them too!

They are available to buy from my Etsy Store and are only £8!

They will come beautifully gift wrapped too so ideal for a present to yourself or for something quirky and unique for your friend! 

Also if you haven't already - Follow me on instagram to see more BTS pics of what I get up to! - ablondestatement

mch love
[ablondestatement
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting...I will reply as soon as I can! <3

Please follow me by clicking the links at the side of the page. x