Friday 9 November 2012

Smokey Joeeee!






Fashion Frank - Smoke Curve Dress
USC - Platform Trainers
Bag - Primark 


I would like to introduce to you one of my favourite designs and prints from my work (Fashion Frank) at the moment - I know I probably say this about most of the designs however this one is a keeper!

This style of dress is very sexy and different to other dresses that are in at the moment. To be honest I am sick of looking at the same old, simple body con dresses and to have a different style of body con is a breath of fresh air! 

With it coming into winter, the long sleeves are an added bonus with the high neck giving it a classy look. As for the curved split and midi length - it's exactly what every girl needs to show off those glamorous pins! 

This smoke print is hottt! The collaboration of black and grey is the ideal winter addition to your wardrobe! 

LOVE IT!

[ablondestatement]

x

2 comments:

  1. Just found you on Lookbook! You are absolutely amazing, girl!
    Following you!
    Would be alo very glad to see you one day in my blog!

    Una chica fashiontastica

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is such a nice dress - very nice high slit!
    would you like to follow each other?
    A
    xx
    http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting...I will reply as soon as I can! <3

Please follow me by clicking the links at the side of the page. x