Friday 10 August 2012

Hi Lo Alley

The weekend has landed! It's crazy to think that this time last week I was sunning myself on a private beach in Ibiza...and a Spanish man caught a giant octopus with his bare hands...the whole beach erupted into a sound of applause! Hahahaha random piece of information for you there!

Anyway, I hope you all have something lovely planned for your weekend..I on the other hand, is going to make an attempt at having a "quiet weekend" and steer clear from partying. Whether that will happen or not is a different story...it is the summer holidays afterall! 

Nevertheless I have planned an outfit in case I decide to go out...muhahaha! So here it goes...




> Black Hi-Lo Dress - Frank , : Litas - Jeffrey Campbell,  : Peace Belt - Urban Outfitters <

I do realise I look a tad grumpy in these pictures...not to worry I wasn't! I was just going for the moody sultry look hehe! 

I love this outfit to bits! It's so easy to wear from day to night...and being black means it goes with absolutely everything!

LOVE LOVE LOVE!

Peaceeeeeeeee! 

Have a rocking weekend lovers!

[ablondestatement]
x

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Eda! Thank you so much for the lovely comment! I wear my litas with everything! Really need to invest in a new pair! :) <3 xx

      Delete

Thank you for commenting...I will reply as soon as I can! <3

Please follow me by clicking the links at the side of the page. x