Tuesday 12 June 2012

Scottish Fashion Awards...!

Well my work - Fashion Frank and I decided to head along to the Scottish Fashion Awards at the SECC to support our fellow fashionistas! And what a night we had! Everyone that went along were looking their best in glamorous dresses... It was exciting to see various different styles of outfits, stretching from short sequin body-cons to floor length ball gowns! I decided to save money and get good use out of my Carolyn Baxter Dress and Ebay shoes that I blogged about before! I got so many nice compliments about the dress...the dress is truly amazing!

The actual show was fantastic, presented by Alexa Chung who flawlessly covered up a slight technical hiccup! My highlight of the night was when Stella Tennant, a supermodel who is the face of Chanel was recognised in the "Scottish Fashion Awards Hall of fame" and a video was shown of her journey with messages from people such as Karl Lagerfeld. Her acceptance speech was inspirational and made me realise that anything is possible if you put your mind to it!....we can do it gals! hehe!


Afterward we went to the aftershow party at Blythwood Square Hotel where we got a free drink, and myself and Julia from Fashion Frank indulged in a bit too many french martinis! Yumeeeee! But the MOST important thing of all is we met and got a photograph with THE David Gandy....the hot supermodel who you may recognise from being in the Dolce and Gabanna advert..offftttt!

What a night!:D




 [ablondestatement]


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting...I will reply as soon as I can! <3

Please follow me by clicking the links at the side of the page. x