Monday 11 June 2012

Its ALL about the White Blazer!

Over the weekend, I was skimming through my favorite fashion magazines and I noticed a recurring trend of white blazers everywhere! From celebrities to other fashion bloggers, us gals are loving the fresh white contrast against jeans, shorts or even a maxi dress! By combining the blazer with your summer wardrobe it almost gives a sophisticated and chic look to any outfit without the effort! I decided I must get me one!
 But what one should I get?!








With me being a student...I would most likely go for the cheaper end of the scale however I loved this Karen Millen blazer, and although I would not buy it at that price I had to share it with you lovely people! hehe!
[ablondestatement] x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting...I will reply as soon as I can! <3

Please follow me by clicking the links at the side of the page. x