Friday 11 May 2012

You Glow Girl






Okay, so whilst being a busy wee bee with Frank HQ, I managed to squeeze in some time for a photo shoot and shopping! Two of my favourite things! Whilst at the photo shoot all the very gorgeous models were using and raving about this product, so I thought I would jump on the band wagon and try it out for myself!

Well what can I say, I absolutely LOVE this product. After scouring the large range of Soap and Glory products in Boots I finally came across this quirky wee number and at a small price of £5.50 (£5.11 from Soap&Glory website) I couldn't grumble! 

Basically it is a combination of sparkle, shine and smell! The 3 must haves for every girl going on a night out! It is a moisturising shimmer spray that smells delicious!! All you have to do is hold it about 30cms away from ur body that may require shimmer or moisturising and wolaahh...you look like a greek goddess! hehe!

Small tip, I normally focus on areas such as my collar bone, shoulders and shins to make them look eye-catching and LESS IS BEST! The less you do the more natural it looks and that way you don't look like a Christmas cracker! haha! 

Here's a video to show you how it is applied...simple, quick and easy! Please excuse my nervousness..first ever video hehe! 


Anyway, if you get a chance try this wee bad boy out! ...[ablondestatement]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting...I will reply as soon as I can! <3

Please follow me by clicking the links at the side of the page. x