Thursday 17 May 2012

Tartan, Skulls and Crosses







Jumper - Fashion Frank  Boots - Nasty Gal  Leggings - Ebay 
 Bag - Topshop Concession  Bracelets - Fashion Frank

Another horrible rainy day in Scotland! I thought I would be strutting about in playsuit's and denim shorts by now but no.  But on the up side I get to wear this cross jumper and my tartan litas which will both look amazing when the suns out with shorts too.  I attended a Topshop VIP night yesterday and picked up this fab Marc B bag and I am loving it.  Also couldn't resist frank's new jewellery pieces, so much so, I took 2 of the gold skull wrap bracelets... [ablondestatement]  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting...I will reply as soon as I can! <3

Please follow me by clicking the links at the side of the page. x