Friday 18 May 2012

Marilyn Madness

As some as you may know, I am one of the 10 finalists in the Miss Scotland 2012 competition! It has been an amazing experience so far and the final is in a few days! eeeeek! The nerves are starting to kick in but I am so looking forward to it!

This year it is a film theme, and we had the opportunity to impersonate a film icon from the past! I was nominated to be Marilyn! One of the top designers in Glasgow is Ailsa J Rendall designed all of our outfits and they were amazingggg! We also had the amazing Illamasque from St Enoch Centre Glasgow doing our makeup! If I could get them to do my makeup every day I would!!

I was given a white wig, the white iconic dress and white kitten heel sandals! As well as the gigantic white pants!! hehe!!

You can view the gals and I on the Scottish Sun website too!





Was such a fun shoot! Hope you enjoy the photographs as much as me! x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting...I will reply as soon as I can! <3

Please follow me by clicking the links at the side of the page. x