Wednesday 9 May 2012

Peace Off


     
Last week we had our weekly website shoot with the fab photographer and now good friend Ralph Dunning and this week featured the awesome 'Peace Off' hi lo jersey maxi'sWe've been waiting for the postman for 3 days to deliver these so we could have a try on sesh.  The shoots are great as we get to see the items we buy in different ways which helps with creating looks for customers and shows them options.  You will have to get used my mug as yep, you've guessed it, as well being the assistant buyer for fashion frank I also model for the site.  It has been an amazing 6 months working with Julia (who I will refer to as 'Boss' in my posts, ha! She will hate that!) as it all just began with an audition to model for the website.  I have been wanting to set up a blog for a while now and after discussing it with Boss (ha ha!) the other day it gave me the confidence to just do it!  Obviously my posts will feature collections of fashionfrank.com as I love to show off what has just arrived but I want to team items with things I have purchased from other online stores and the high street because I do have a slight addiction to shopping.  Okay so that's enough chit chat, I'm away to make a coffee for me and boss....{a blonde statement} 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting...I will reply as soon as I can! <3

Please follow me by clicking the links at the side of the page. x