Monday 15 April 2013

POST #105: PHOTO FINISH LUMINIZING FOUNDATION PRIMER - Hello summer!

Smashbox Primer  GET IT HERE
I have been meaning to do a wee update on a few pieces I have been buying as I go along the past few weeks! I have 2 completely random buys which I have chosen to blog about today and let you know how I got on with them!

As you all know I absolutely adore makeup and anything girlie! I have been on a serious man hunt for a good primer, one that gives me a glow and helps my makeup stay put! Being on a student budget and all, I can't afford to splash out too much on makeup (as much as it saddens me to say this) but I try and opt for good quality products and reasonable prices. 

After some serious market research I was driven to check out Smashbox primers as I have read and heard they have the best primers! I was slightly hesitant at the price of them (as I didn't want to spend a fortune and end up not liking the product) therefore I was delighted when I came across the travel size primers for only £12.50! Not only are they perfect for going on holiday but they are more than half the price! 
Have a look HERE.

I decided to go for the "Photo Finish Luminizing Foundation Primer" and was happy when I got a free sample of the Photo Finish Primer and free delivery too! Happy Days!

When it arrived I was slightly disappointed at the price, it does look as though you would get a wee bit more for your money however after trying both of the products out I realised a little does go a long way - Thank god!

Well what can I say about this primer? 

I think it is absolutely perfect for the summer months for creating a gorgeous glow and dewy look. It feels really nice and smooth and goes on really easy. I tend to put it all over my face for an all over glow however it looks gorgeous as a highlighter in specific places, like your cheekbones and nose bone. 

It does what it says on the tin - it smooths out any fine lines before applying my makeup, makes my skin feel really soft and keeps my makeup staying put whilst giving an added glow! It is perfect if you wear a maximum coverage foundation to give it more a natural look, and it looks lovely mixed in with your foundation or tinted moisturizer for a during the day natural look! It will also look fabulous on it's own when you have a lovely tanned glow after your holidays! 

If you are like me and are hesitant about spending a lot on new products then try out the travel size Smashbox primer! Works a treat!


ablondestatement



2 comments:

  1. Need to get this
    Sounds perfect
    http://shradhaloves.blogspot.co.uk/
    S x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's fabulous Shradha! Definitely give it a try:) x

      Delete

Thank you for commenting...I will reply as soon as I can! <3

Please follow me by clicking the links at the side of the page. x