Friday 14 September 2012

Vivienne Westwood Bag for Sale!

I have come to the very hard decision that I would like to sell my Vivienne Westwood bag...I got it for my 21st from my best friends however I no longer use it and I don't like to see it go to waste! Therefore I am going to invest the money I get from selling it in a new camera to take blogging photographs for you guys!

This is a Vivienne Westwood Chancery bag in purple! It is 100% authentic and as you can see it is in excellent condition apart from the feet have a few scuffs on them and the inside material is slightly discoloured. I unfortunately don't have the dust bag as I didn't think I would ever sell it!

This bag is still available in Urban Outfitters for £239 therefore I am looking for £165 or the nearest reasonable offer.

If you would be interested in buying this bag please email me at ablondestatement@hotmail.co.uk!





Thanks for looking! 

[ablondestatement]

x


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting...I will reply as soon as I can! <3

Please follow me by clicking the links at the side of the page. x