Tuesday 29 May 2012

Top Buys

Well.... FINALLY the sun has been splitting the trees and it has been roasty toasty here in Scotland! Happy days!!
The lovely weather encouraged me to go out and buy a few cheeky summery numbers in preparation for the summer and my holiday in Marbella! (Not til end of July!)
I decided I was in need of some summery strappy tops, so after a while of looking for bargains I cam across these bad boys!





Above, I have posted a picture of my Topshop  hi-lo dress which you may notice is from the "tall section" - I loved the dress so much with its fabby studding - that I just got it anyway! After trying it on it didn't look or feel any different in size so go grab one and for £22 you can't complain!

I also got a baby-pink crinkle top from Topshop (£18) and cream peplum top from Primark for a bargain price of £8! -Result! 

The last bright pink top I got from H&M for £7.99! I have it in every colour! It is such nice material I absolutely love them! 

x <3 x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting...I will reply as soon as I can! <3

Please follow me by clicking the links at the side of the page. x