Sunday 13 May 2012

Stripe Me Gold





Dress - Fashion Frank  Bag - Ebay Jacket - Boohoo Boots - Office

I wore this to work last week and forgot we took images so thought I would post them up tonight.  This dress keeps selling out here at Frank HQ so when I knew the boss was getting more in and begged to keep one.  It is going to be perfect for my girls holiday in July.  This clutch bag I got from Ebay ages ago is a great wardrobe must have as its perfect for the day, get my make-up essential, phone and purse in it which is fab! I also bought this jacket from Boohoo.com a while ago after seeing a blogger feature it and I had to have it, not sure if they still stock them, but hey I have mine![ablondestatement] 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting...I will reply as soon as I can! <3

Please follow me by clicking the links at the side of the page. x