Monday 21 May 2012

Floaty





Dress - Fashion Frank    Bag - Fashion Frank   Jacket - Miss Selfridge   Heels - Kurt Geiger

Just a quick post today, wanted to show you today's work outfit i.e what item I took from work today.  I love this floaty white dress as it can be worn to formal events but today for work I teamed it with leather jacket for a casual look...also looks fab with flat ballet pumps. The dress has gold rope style straps which you can't see in the image but really makes the dress! Okay so i'm now praying for sun because i'm sick of the rain here in Scotland.  I think it looks great with the Olsen fringe bag which i've had for a while now and I still love it, goes with everything and holds all my junk!  [ablondestatement] 

Follow my Blog ablondestatement.blogspot.co.uk/ 

Shop fashionfrank.com

1 comment:

  1. Oh MY, VERY beautiful and awesome pictures miss! :) Will def. follow with bloglovin! If you feel like it, check out our blog at www.sortegrisen.dk

    Christian

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting...I will reply as soon as I can! <3

Please follow me by clicking the links at the side of the page. x